FOR CHILDREN OF FOUR MONTHS OLD TILL THEY CAN FREELY WALK:
- Individual care with love
- Individual daily routine
- Individual diet, consistent with the requirements of the family or pediatrician:
- Touch and psycho-emotional development
- Culture of movement and annealing
- Communication – verbal and non-verbal expression
FOR ALREADY TODDLERS:
- Up to twelve children in a group
- Original program for overcoming stress and seamless socialization.
- Engagement of the required educational standards program of the Ministry of Health by the following authors: B. Kaleva, N. Stoykova, D. Dimitrov and other prominent authors in the field.
- Early learning of English Language.
- Partly training according to methods of Maria Montessori.
- Speech therapy and psychological diagnostics.
- Methods for preserving the innate creativity and intuition.
TRAINING - read more
Education in private educational complex “Svetlina” is carried out under an approved program of Ministry of Education, which has been upgraded with innovative original program by “Svetlina”. Training is conducted bilingual, i.e. in Bulgarian and English.
The educational institution provides parental participation in the processes of growth of the children. This, we believe, is the key to the successful formula, teacher-child-parent which effectively helps to unleash the creative potential of the children.
The educational program covers a wide range of areas:
- Cognitive Development – logic, mathematical thinking, memory, spatial thinking, language skills, quick response, concentration, common culture, development of left and right hemisphere of the brain, fourteen types of intelligence
- Communication – language and literacy
- Development of body movements, psycho-emotional and sensory development
- Social development according to age group of the child
Opening hours (from Monday to Friday) are from 7:30 to 18:00; we also offer extended hours according to individual requirements and needs of the family. We work on a schedule agreed with the parents and we will wait at the end of the day, if you are late to pick up the child.
Non-working days for us are all holidays of the Republic of Bulgaria, yet we offer an option for the care of children even then.
The school year in “Svetlina” is from 1st of September to 30th of June. During the months of July and August we organize summer school and payments for attendance of a child are done based on a daily basis.
DAILY PROGRAM -With regards to the children’s activities, nutrition and rest, our daily program is made to suit the needs of the age range of one year to two years and five months.
07:30 to 08:45 – Reception of children.
8:45 to 9:00 – Morning gymnastics, yoga, fun
09:05 to 09:30 – Delicious breakfast
9:35 to 10:45 – Educational activities on the original program of “Svetlina” and the program of the Ministry of Education
10:30 – 10:45 – Interim Breakfast – fruit or vegetable / raw food /
11:00 to 11:45 – Outdoor games
12:00 to 12:30 – Hot Lunch
12:45 to 15:30 – Sleep time
15:45 to 16:00 – Snack time
16:15 to 16:45 – Additional activities depending the child’s interest
17:00 – 18:00 – Outdoor games and sending out of the children back home.
Children eat four times a day:
- Morning breakfast
- Interim breakfast with fresh fruit and vegetables
- Lunch three course menu with soup, main dish, dessert
- Snack from the baby kitchen
The food is nutritious and is fully consistent with the age requirements and regulations of the Ministry of Health. Our goal is to provide children with a properly balanced and healthy diet including lots of seasonal fruits and vegetables. Early addiction to environmentally friendly food and good table manners are also among our major priorities.
Private kindergarten “Svetlina” offers children a special transport service from “door to door”. The transport can be one-way or two-way. This service is separately paid for, on top of the regular tuition fee.
Initially, a meeting is held with parents in their chosen location with a manager or director. The purpose of the meeting is for the parents to familiarize themselves with the policies of “Svetlina” and to create a more effective partnership with the kindergarten in the name of the children. The purpose of these meetings, on one hand, is for the parents to walk around the bases and personally feel the atmosphere of the educational institution; and on the other hand, both sides thoroughly exchange thoughts, policies, vision and values to be followed for the future happiness and success of the little man.
The next steps are signing of a contract for educational services, filling out of the registration form and handing in of a set of documents from parents, including the medical tests’ results, birth certificates, declarations supporting the policies of “Svetlina”. Just before registration, parents receive the original tale of “Svetlina” with which we help children in advance well before their socialization. We also provide a program for parents. In it there is a collection of opinions and recommendations of many experts – psychologists, pedagogues, sociologists and parents for easy and seamless integration in the children’s team.
Reservation of a place for a child is done by signing of a contract for pedagogical service and payment of an amount equal to one monthly fee that is used in the last month of training with us.
Private educational complex “Svetlina” has a very well developed system of feedback to parents, and is delivered in different ways and with different methods:
- Oral feedback – with daily conversation with the main teachers, or or weekly conversation with the operational administrator.
- At the end of each week , a weekly report prepared under certain parameters gets published.
- At the end of each month, parents receive a monthly report, which contains detailed information on the development of their child’s interests, new developments and how the child is fairing. Teachers and specialists give recommendations on what to pay attention to in general communication with the child at home.
There is an all year round monitoring of each child and his/her parents. We offer a possibility, even up to three times a year, for you to hold a private meeting with the director or manager, who sums up the available results gathered by all professionals and teachers working with the child.
“Open Days” are organized once per year and parents that wish to, may attend and directly observe their child in a class environment right in the kindergarten. We encourage positive relationships between parents and teachers, for in this way, we together create the best positive environment that the children need.