FOR CHILDREN FROM THE AGE OF FOUR MONTHS UNTIL THEY ACHIEVE STABLE WALKING
- Individual care with lots of love.
- Individual daily routine.
- Individual diet tailored to the requirements of the family or the pediatrician.
- Sensory and psycho-emotional development.
- Movement literacy and body hardening.
- Communication – verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Up to twelve children in a group.
- An authorial program to overcome stress and smooth socialisation.
- Mandatory educational standards following a program of the Ministry of Health by a group of authors: B. Kaleva, N. Stoykova, D. Dimitrov and other prominent authors in the field.
- Early English language teaching.
- Partial training under the Montessori method of education.
- Speech therapy and psychological diagnostics.
- Methods for preserving innate creativity and intuition.
One study day
Individual diet tailored to the requirements of the family or the pediatrician: in case of allergies, chronic diseases, etc.Children eat four times a day:
- Brunch with fresh fruits and vegetables
- Three-course lunch – soup, main dish, dessert
Children are admitted to Svetlina nurseries and kindergartens all year round if there are available places. To this end, you need to fill in our online application form or contact us on the telephone number for admission issues or confirm your interest by sending a written request at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of available places in the relevant group, we will contact the parents and arrange a meeting in the location of their choice.
Communication with parents
Svetlina nurseries and kindergartens have a very well-developed system to provide feedback to parents in different ways and using various methods.
Every child is monitored throughout the year. Parents can have a personal meeting with the headmaster, manager, communication manager or psychologist three times a year who will summarise the available results from all specialists and teachers.
Open class days are organised once a year on which parents can optionally attend and directly observe the activities in the kindergarten. We promote positive relationships between parents and teachers. This is how we create the best positive environment for our children.