Svetlina Private Primary School EOOD, UIC: 175106310, is the domain and website owner of svetlina.net.
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between Svetlina Private Primary School, hereinafter referred to as “PROVIDER”, and users, hereinafter referred to as “USERS”, of the information society service it provides, hereinafter referred to as the SERVICE.
ІІ. DATA OF THE PROVIDER
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
- Name of the Provider: Svetlina Private Primary School Svetlina Private Primary School
- Seat and registered address: Bulgaria, 1700 Sofia, Studentski Region, 3 Josef Waldhart Str.
- Correspondence data: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration in public registers: 175106310, registered under Company File No. 7613/2006 110. 175106310, регистрирано по ф.д. № : 7613/2006 110.
III. SERVICE CHARACTERISTICS
Art. 3. The Provider provides and Users use the Service according to the parameters published on the website of the Provider.
IV. PRICE OF THE SERVICE
Art. 4. (1) The Provider offers the Service free of charge.
(2) Information about the various parameters of the Service is available on the website of the Provider.
V. PROVISION OF THE SERVICE AND TECHNICAL STEPS TO FOLLOW TO CONCLUDE THE CONTRACT
Art. 5 (1) These General Terms and Conditions apply both to services for which a registration is required and to services for which no such registration is required.
(2) By completing their data and pressing the buttons “Yes, I accept”, “Registration”, “Apply”, “Send”, “I subscribe” or any other statement of consent, the User shall declare that they have read these General Terms and Conditions, agrees to their content and unconditionally undertakes to comply with them.
(3) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide accurate and up-to-date data.
(4) In case a profile in social networks or other networks is used for registration of a User to use the service, a party to the contract is the person who is the owner of the profile used for registration in the relevant social or other network. In this case, the Provider shall have the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
Art. 6. (1) Users shall mainly use the interface of the website of the Provider to make electronic statements with respect to their relations.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User consists of these General Terms and Conditions available at www.svetlina.net, together with all amendments and supplements thereto. The uploaded documents regarding Cookies and Privacy and Personal Data Policy constitute annexes to the contract.
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider shall be the User of the Service according to the data provided upon registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, these are the data used to create an account with the Provider.
(5) The Provider shall, in the interface of its website, include the technical means for identifying and correcting input errors prior to making the statement for concluding the contract.
(6) This contract shall be considered concluded upon the User’s registration with the Provider. In case the Service is requested for use after the registration, the contract for its use shall be considered concluded upon such request from the User through the interface of the Provider.
(7) In the event that the Service is used without registration by Users, the contract for its use shall be considered concluded upon the first use of the Service by the User. In this case, these General Terms and Conditions shall be effective from the first use of the service by the User until the termination of its use.
(8) The statement for concluding the contract and the confirmation of its receipt shall be considered received when their addressees have access thereto.
Art. 7. (1) The User has the right to use the Service in good faith and for its intended purpose.
(2) When using the Service, the User may not use software, scripts,
(3) The User undertakes not to use the Service contrary to the applicable legislation.
Art. 8. The User shall supply the equipment to access the Service and its management on its own.
Art. 9. (1) In order to improve the quality of the Service, perform prevention, troubleshooting and other related activities, the Provider has the right to temporarily restrict or suspend the provision of the service.
(2) In the cases under para. 1, the Provider shall promptly resume the provision of the service after the circumstance which is the reason for the suspension ceases to exist.
Art. 10. (1) The Provider shall take measures to protect the personal data of the User in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For reasons of security of the personal data of Users, the Provider will only send the data to the e-mail address which was specified by the Users at the time of registration.
(3) The Recipient agrees that the Provider has the right to process their personal data in accordance with its Data Protection Policy.
Art. 11. (1) At any time before, during or after the provision of the Service, the Provider has the right to require the User to identify himself or herself and certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data provided during registration.
VI. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 12. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider and the latter will notify all registered Users of the service thereof in an appropriate manner.
(2) The Provider and the User agree that any additions and amendments to these General Terms and Conditions will have effect on the User after he or she is expressly notified thereof by the Provider and if the User fails to declare that he or she rejects them within 14 days.
(3) The User agrees that all statements of the Provider regarding the amendment of these General Terms and Conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User at the time of registration for the use of the Service. The User of the Service agrees that e-mails sent in accordance with this Article do not need to be signed electronically in order to have effect on him or her.
(4) Users who use the Service without registration shall accept the amended General Terms and Conditions upon the use of the Service after their amendment, without any explicit notification of such amendment.
Art. 13. The contract for the provision of the Service shall be terminated:
- ⦁ upon expiry of the contract according to the period of provision of the Service chosen by the User;
- ⦁ upon termination of the User’s registration to use the Service;
- ⦁ upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of insolvency of one of the parties to the contract;
- ⦁ by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
- ⦁ unilaterally, with a notice from any party in the event of a breach of the other party’s obligations;
- ⦁ in case of objective impossibility of any party to the contract to fulfil its obligations;
- ⦁ in case of seizure of the equipment by state bodies;
- ⦁ in the cases under Art. 9, para. 3 of these General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 14. The Provider has the right, at its sole discretion, without giving notice, to unilaterally terminate the contract if it establishes that the services provided are used in breach of these General Terms and Conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and generally accepted moral norms.
VIII. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 15. Any invalidity of any provision of these General Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 16. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all matters which are not settled in this contract related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 17. All disputes between the parties hereto will be resolved by the competent court or the Commission for Consumer Protection.
Art. 18. These General Terms and Conditions shall become effective for all Users on 11.12.2017.